The MyCareCorner Patient Portal, offered by Jane Todd Crawford Hospital, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital and clinics.
Information available on MyCareCorner includes:
* Admit and discharge dates and locations
* Procedures performed during admission
* Current and past condition list
* Current medication list and discontinued medications
* Current medication allergy list and allergy history
* Immunization records
* Vital signs
* Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
Jane Todd Crawford Hospital has partnered with CPSI to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years or older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after Jan. 1, 2015 or Green County Primary Care on or after Jan. 1, 2016.
All patients may be enrolled at the time of admission by providing an active email address. A link, with directions, will be sent to the email address provided. Patients and guardians may use the same email for themselves and dependants.
If you have any difficulty registering or using this service, please contact Jane Todd Crawford Hospital at 270-932-4211, or Green County Primary Care at 270-299-2286.